Hana* was in her 30’s when she initially sought our help to tackle a problem she was facing: having recently split from her long-term partner, Hana was now struggling to create a path forward that was right for her new personal financial circumstances and needs.
Determined to start this new chapter in her life with a concrete plan to build a brighter financial future, Hana reached out to Nikki Booth at My Wealth Solutions for help. Working together with Nikki, Hana was able to gain clarity and refine what her goals looked like from a financial planning perspective. As a result, Hana’s financial goals included:
- Ensuring she was minimising her tax obligations as much as possible
- Maximising her superannuation growth
- Eliminating her unsecured debts
- Refinancing the investment property previously jointly held by both her and her partner into her name only
- Reassessing her current investment strategy and risk profile
- Reviewing her personal insurances so she was prepared in the case of emergency