It’s no secret many are experiencing uncertainty as the effects of COVID-19 continues to impact lives around the world and in Australia.
But while you may be feeling that the world has turned upside down as your city, state, nation and even the world continue to come to grips with COVID-19 virus, we just wanted to take the time to reassure you that we will continue to keep our promise: we’ll be here for you, always.
Every member of the My Wealth Solutions community, including our team members and partner network, counts on us to continue to operate in our capacity as your dedicated team of financial experts.
But while we can’t say its business as usual, as there is no person currently unaffected by the impacts of the COVID-19 virus, we can say that we have put measures in place that will allow us to continue to help you in any way we can.
To allow us to continue working towards your financial security and to comply with the social distancing rules recommended by the Australian government, we have the option to have all appointments online via video call. This is something we’ve always offered for clients but our preference is having these meetings in office as they are a key part to building the advisor – client relationship.
An online Discovery Appointment will still cover everything that an in-person appointment would and will allow you to gain clarity and direction around your financial goals and objectives. Your Discovery Appointment will also give us the opportunity to get to know you and your personal financial world in more detail, so we’re better able to help you on your journey to achieving financial success and security.
While we would still prefer to sit down with you in-person for your Discovery Meeting, we believe that offering the option of an online appointment is the least we can do to do our bit to protect you, our team and the entire world.
As COVID-19 and its effects continue to grow across Australia, My Wealth Solutions has implemented a number of prevention practices to ensure we are minimising the risk of exposure.
Due to recent developments and advice from the Federal Government regarding COVID-19, we wanted to take the time to reassure you of the practices we’ve put in place to protect both you and our team when visiting us in-person.
These methods include:
- Thoroughly cleaning and sanitising the office and all meeting rooms after each appointment
- Constant cleaning and sanitation of our bathrooms throughout the working day
- Providing hand sanitiser and encouraging both team members and clients to sanitise their hands when entering the building
- Ensuring all team members receive a body temperature check when arriving at work
- This check will be conducted with an infrared thermometer, which ensures no physical contact is required
- The distancing of workstations to allow ample room around each team member
- Implementation of social distancing practices, including stopping handshakes and other physical contact
- The encouragement of team members to work from home if feeling ill in any way
- The rotation of team members working from home in an effort to limit the amount of people in the office at any one time
We plan to continue to add to and update these methods as information about COVID-19 and its impacts continues to develop.
At times of uncertainty like this, we know how important it is to support each other, our clients and our local community. That’s why we’ll continue to stay cautious while fulfilling our role as your financial partners for life.
We’ll also make sure you are up to date with any changes that may occur both in-office and in your financial world.