What do I need to run a self-managed super fund?
You will generally need:
- There is much mis-information about how much you actually need in super to commence a SMSF. The answer is it really depends on the strategies agreed on for your SMSF and contributions being made. Speak to us further if you think an SMSF is right for you.
- To anticipate ongoing expenses such as professional accounting, tax and legal advice.
- Plenty of time to manage the fund.
- Financial experience and skills.
- Separate life insurance, including income protection and total and permanent disability cover.