About the role
We are on the hunt for a driven and enthusiastic person to join our fast-paced Review team. In this role, you will be working closely with the Adviser team to review and summarise our client’s financial situation to ensure they are on track to achieve their financial goals and targets. This role is an attractive opportunity for a candidate with excellent attention to detail, a positive attitude and a desire for a career in Financial Planning.
- Create client Wealth review documents compiling the clients current situation, projections, portfolio analysis and how they are tracking towards their goals.
- Provide clients with a Wealth Review document following their review appointment with the adviser
- Complete client & adviser requests following the review meeting.
These can include (but are not limited to):
- Setting up investment portfolios and aiding with transfer instructions
- Submitting of insurance quotes, increases & decreases, cancellations
- Rebalancing of funds held in client portfolios
- Liaising with mortgage brokers & property specialists
- Completing withdrawals
- Other ad hoc administration tasks
- Ensure all compliance needs are met with a high standard and in a timely manner, producing EFDS documents where required.
- Maintain exceptional, concise communication with clients throughout the processes
- Confidently provide detailed & accurate research and calculations for the Adviser
- Think laterally to ensure best practice is carried out to grow and improve the business processes
- Positively contribute to team huddles and meetings demonstrating a collaborative team attitude
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2 years’ experience in an Advisor support role within a boutique to mid-sized Financial Planning firm is preferred, however we will consider applicants seeking a start in the industry. Tell us in the cover letter why you would be a good fit.
- Experience using XPlan or other similar software (preferable)
- To hold or be currently working towards a degree in Financial Planning or related discipline (preferable).
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to juggle competing priorities daily
- A positive, can do attitude with a team orientated approach
- Excellent presentation and a polite, professional manner
- Proven strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- A driven focus on process improvements and achieving set projects outside of your daily responsibilities
As a family business, we want to help our team members achieve their full potential. This is what we offer in return:
A competitive salary, with a strong focus on coaching and development enabling career progression and the ability to grow with the business.
A friendly, open-minded team environment, mentoring and support from a team of experienced financial advisers and support staff & commitment to ongoing professional development and training. Regular team building and social events as well as the opportunity to make a difference in a vibrant work environment focused on team improvement and success.
Staff flexibility benefits such as scheduled work from home days and a half day Friday once a month .
Apply through Seek >