Whether you’re looking to buy your first home or are interested in learning more about the different types of loans available for investment properties, we can help you every step of the way.
After all, this loan is going to become a major commitment in your life, with implications for every other aspect of your financial journey.
You want to make sure you do it right but you have no idea where to start.
What exactly is the first step?
In our experience, all successful financial decisions are based on professional advice designed to empower you to make your choice with confidence.
Though they might look similar at a glance, these two types of loans actually require two different schools of thought to do right.
We understand how stressful making the decision on which loan to pursue can be.
That’s why our team of expert financial advisors makes it easy, by working together with you to select a loan that considers your whole financial picture.
Your team of financial advisors provide guidance based on your unique financial needs, wants and goals.
We’re here to help you choose a loan that is right for you – not what may be right for the bank.
Do you need loan advice? Here’s how we can help
Our team of financial advisors can help you with both home loans and investment loans.
For those seeking advice on home loans, we can help you:
- Get the right loan for your unique financial circumstances
- Understand how a home loan will affect your financial plan
- Learn about debt recycling and how it can help you pay your loan off quicker
- Decide whether lender’s mortgage insurance is the right move for you
We are also experienced in helping you choose the right investment loan for you.
Whether you’re interested in buying your first investment property or just want to make sure your current loans are structured correctly, we can help.
Our investment loan advice can help you:
- Structure your loan in a way that allows you to take full advantage of any tax benefits
- Learn more about negative and positive gearing
- Figure out how your investment loan will factor into your overall financial plan
- Use debt recycling to make the most of your debt